- Purpose and scope of collection of data:
We collect data on the website Amazing English which includes: customers’ email addresses, phone numbers, street addresses, user names, and passwords. The above are the information that the customers should provide us when registering to use the service and enables us to confirm when customers register on the website, and ensure benefits for customers.
The service usage of processes at Amazing English, we just store the detailed information about the required services which were paid for. Your bank account information will not be stored.
Students will be solely responsible for the security and storage of all personal data used in the system under their registered name, password and e- mail inbox. In addition, they are responsible for promptly notifying our website of unauthorized use, abuse, or security violations in order to take appropriate measures.
- The scope of the information usage.
We use selected members’ information in order to:
- Introduce and provide training courses, and notify customers of the latest educational events.
- Verify the selected courses or the registration status for the customers.
- Send notices about the information exchange activities between students and Amazing English.
- Prevent the activities that will compromise customers’ accounts or permit third parties to access accounts.
- Contact and solve problems with the customers in special cases.
- We will not use the customers’ personal information other than for the purposes of confirmation and contact related to transactions at Amazing English.
- We are committed to the absolute security of customers’ personal information that was registered under our personal information protection policy. The collection and usage of each customer’s information will be done with the consent of that customer unless otherwise required by judicial agencies include: Procuracies, courts and police agencies.
- Besides, we would like to use our customers’ information in order to make a list of our best students in every course who may receive our scholarships or gifts. The usage of each customer’s information will be done with the consent of that customer.
- The storing information:
- Customers’ information will be stored until your cancellation requirement.
- In all cases, personal information of students will be kept confidential on Amazing English’s server. Students can notify us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly on the hotline 090 6767 384 for assistance in updating the registration information if there are any changes.
- a) Our address:
Amazing English Center – Address: L2- 12, Floor 2, pearl Plaza, 561A Điện Biên Phủ, ward 25, Binh Thanh district, Hoc Chi Minh city. Hotline: 0933 62 62 93 – Mail: email@example.com
- b) Means and tools for users to access and edit their personal data.
Students have a right to review, update and correct their personal data by sending us the requirements. In addition, they are responsible for promptly notifying Amazing English website of unauthorized use, abuse or security violations in order to take appropriate measures.
- c) We commit to protect your personal information
- Our customers’ personal information which was registered on our website is protected under the Amazing English personal information protection policy. The collection and usage of each customers’ information will only be done with the consent of that customer unless otherwise stipulated by law.
- Amazing English will not use, transfer, provide or disclose to any third party member’s personal information without the consent of the member.
- In the case of data being compromised by hackers, resulting in the loss of personal member data, Amazing English will be responsible for informing the investigating authorities and members promptly.
- We will absolutely keep all online registration information of customers confidential, including accounting invoice information for digital documents on the Amazing English website.
- Amazing English requires individuals who register via our website to provide full relevant personal information such as: full name, contact address, email, phone number, etc. and be responsible for nor committed to resolving all claims relating to the rights of the customer if it considers that the personal information provided by the customer when initially registered is incorrect.